Robert Sera is an Associate with Moustarah & Company and practices primarily in the area of criminal law.
Mr. Sera received his Bachelor of Arts with distinction from the University of Lethbridge in 1998. He graduated with a Bachelor of Laws with distinction from the University of Alberta in 2002. He has been the recipient of numerous academic awards.
Mr. Sera is an experienced trial lawyer and negotiator. Prior to joining Moustarah & Company, Mr. Sera served as a Crown Prosecutor for 12 years. He has a wealth of experience appearing in Court on a variety of complex and serious matters, including homicides, large frauds, impaired driving and regulatory offences. He is now looking forward to using these skills and experience to serve members of the public who have been charged with a criminal offence.
He has appeared in all levels of Court in Alberta and is noted for having conducted lengthy trials before a jury.
Outside of law, Mr. Sera has an interest in music and cycling.
- Law Office Affiliations Moustarah & Company
- Education Bachelor of Laws
- Residency Edmonton, Alberta
- Practise Area Criminal Law
- Law School University of Alberta
- Law Degree Bachelor of Laws
- Bar Exam Alberta Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- Practice Course Criminal Law