John Cotton has been in the practice of law for over 30 years. He earned his undergraduate degree from Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana in 1978, and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Wyoming in 1983. From there, he worked as a law clerk in the State District Court and the Federal District Court for the District of Wyoming from 1983 to 1987. Since 1987, John has been in private practice and has devoted his career to personal injury and wrongful death cases.
John Cotton was admitted to the Wyoming State Bar Association in 1983. He is also admitted to practice in federal court for the District of Wyoming, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. John Cotton has over 30 years of experience in handling personal injury and wrongful death cases in state and federal courts.
- Law Office Affiliations Cotton Law Office
- Experience / Tranining Attorney / Owner Cotton Law Office 1996 - Present
- Education Montana State University, Bozeman BS - Bachelor of Science 1978
- Practise Area Gillette
- Law School University of Wyoming College of Law
- Law Degree JD - Juris Doctor
- Practice Course Gillette
- Leadership Roles Attorney / Owner
- Personal Injury