Chady Moustarah is the founding partner of Moustarah & Company. He practices in the areas of personal injury, criminal law, and civil litigation.
He received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Alberta in 1999. He then graduated with a Bachelor of Laws degree, also from the University of Alberta, in 2002.
Mr. Moustarah has successfully represented personal injury clients with injuries ranging from minor to severe. As an experienced trial lawyer and negotiator, he has obtained countless settlements for his clients. Whether he is in the courtroom or the boardroom, Mr. Moustarah uses his demonstrated passion, knowledge, dedication, and legal experience to advocate for his clients and to get results.
- Law Office Affiliations Moustarah & Company
- Education Bachelor of Laws Degree
- Residency Edmonton
- Practise Area Personal injury, Criminal law, and Civil litigation.
- Certifications Bachelor of Laws Degree
- Pre-Law University of Alberta
- Law School University of Alberta
- Law Degree Bachelor of Laws Degree
- Bar Exam Alberta Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- Practice Course Personal injury, Criminal law, and Civil litigation.
- Accident Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Injuries At Bars Hotels and Restaurants
- Injuries from Animal Attacks
- Injuries to Children
- Personal Injury
- Truck Accident